Wednesday, July 17, 1996

Hot and Heavy...

7/15/96 5:20 PM MST

Well had a VERY interest day so far! Spoke to Earl for the better part of I guess two hours today - I hope they don't have a shit fit here when the bill comes in . . .

The mail has been flying between here and N.Y. hot and heavy with Earl . . . He's VERY seriously considering the move to SAN FRANCISCO, so much so that He has interviewed for spots out there . . . Me I can just transfer - Half joking while we were talking He said I would just have to send him flowers at work since I didn't have and could not find His home address . . . So I did the only logical thing at that point - I called the flower shop and sent Him some flowers - Much later in the day I got mail from Him expressing His concerns about the whole telephone thing and wondering if I was to be the one to break the pattern of bad luck when it comes to geographically distant people and dating - I called his house and told him NOT to worry about the distance issue - Be it that things are looking good I'll REMOVE the distance issue by moving . . . SIMPLE!

NORTH SHORE -- Long Island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home